What is F-Measure ?
F-Measure is an automated measurement that determines the precision and recall capabilities of a KantanMT engine. F-Measure measures enables you to determine the quality and performance of your KantanMT engine
- To see the accuracy and performance of your engine click on the ‘F-measure Scores’ tab. You will now be directed to the ‘F-measure Scores’ page.
- Place your cursor on the ‘F-measure Scores Chart’ to see the individual score of each segment. A pop-up will now appear on your screen with details of the segment under these headings, ‘Segment no.’, ‘Score’, ‘Source’, ‘Reference/Target’ and ‘KantanMT Output’.
- To see the ‘F-measure Scores’ of each segment in a table format scroll down. You will now see a table with the headings ‘No’, ‘Source’, ‘Reference/Target’, ‘KantanMT Output’ and ‘Score’.
- To see an even more in depth breakdown of a particular ‘Segment’ click on the Triangle beside the number of the segment you wish to view.
- To reuse the engine as Test Data click on the ‘Reuse as Test Data’. When you do so, the ‘Reuse as Test Data’ button will change to ‘Delete Test Data’.
- To download the ‘F-measure Scores’, ‘BLEU Score’ and ‘TER Scores’ of all segments click on the ‘Download’ button on either the ‘F-measure Scores’, ‘BLEU Score’ or ‘TER Scores’ page.
This is one of the features provided by Kantan BuildAnalytics to improve an engine’s quality after its initial training .To see other features used by Kantan BuildAnalytics please click on the link below .To get more information about KantanMT and the services we provide please contact our support team at at firstname.lastname@example.org.