Love to sell? KantanMT is expanding its sales team and is looking for driven, outgoing individuals with a ‘can do’ attitude to join the sales team as an Internal Sales Executive at its Dublin office.
KantanMT is the number one provider of custom machine translation services in the world. The Software-as-a-Service platform, KantanMT.com is used by some of the world’s largest enterprises to increase translation and localization productivity.
KantanMT needs somebody who already is making a difference to the sales performance of their current organisation, who can hit the ground running and who can take on direct responsibility for seeking out and delivering new business.
The ideal candidate needs to manage the daily activities of the operational sales support functions.
- Sales Pipeline – take responsibility for top-of-funnel cold-contact lead generation and qualification in order to achieve new lead generation goals.
- Conferences/Events/Contacts Lists – find and make contact with ToF prospects in advance of all conferences and events.
- Business Development/Prospecting – Find lead sources via LinkedIn and other tools
- Maintaining the CRM database system and Mail – Ensure the CRM system is updated with all interactions.
- Provide Customer Service – Be able to engage with customers at the mid/snr. Mgmt. level.
- Use Social Media to KantanMT’s advantage – Need to be expert in LinkedIn Sales Navigator specifically.
- Self-manage – Be familiar with the sales process from ‘cold calling to ‘Closing’
- Team Member – As part of the Commercial team you need to be able to assist with key marketing tasks such as list cleaning, event marketing, post-event follow-up etc.
- Document Management – Set up proposals/NDA’s and pricing packages
- Follow through – with strategic action plans.
- Use Microsoft Office Suite
Background of Ideal Candidate:
- Ideally the candidate will have a strong solution selling sales background.
- Excellent Oral and Communication skills – be able to communicate with and sell to middle and senior management decision makers in global multi-national organisations.
- Be familiar with the sales process from ‘cold calling to ‘Closing’
- Min 3 years’ experience working in Sales
- Software sales an advantage
- Also knowledge of languages and or previous experience in Translation (MT) would be a distinct advantage!
Personality of candidate:
- The person that would suit this role should have excellent people skills/Out-Going personality
- They MUST possess the ability to persevere when dealing with new leads and follow ups
- They also have to have excellent listening skills and huge customer empathy
- Reliability, Honesty and a ‘can do’ attitude when dealing with customers (do what you say you will do!)
- Know when a potential opportunity is ripe in order to offer certain technologies and cross-sell
- The ideal person must ‘know’ the right way and professional way to deal with clients
- They must be confident in their ability to ask for the ‘Business’!!
Also the right candidate must stand firm on company policy and be able to assert themselves in a professional manner.
If this sounds like the role for you, send an email with your CV to Brian Coyle (firstname.lastname@example.org) with ‘Internal Sales Person’ in the subject line.
You can also apply directly from LinkedIn, by clicking the Apply Now button on the job post.