Are you a self-starter who speaks the language of the customer, is excited about sales, has great problem solving capacity, and has worked in a B2B sales role for at least 5 years?
We are looking for motivated people like you to fill the position of a Business Development Manager at KantanMT, Ireland’s fastest growing tech companies in the translation and localisation business.
The ideal candidate needs to take responsibility for achieving sales targets for agreed territories and/or channels.
- Sales Pipeline: take responsibility for your own top-of-funnel cold-contact lead generation and qualification. Also work with internal sales and marketing to assist in lead generation and qualification where required.
- Conferences/Events/Contacts Lists: find and make contact with ToF prospects in advance of all conferences and events.
- Business Development/Prospecting: Need to be able to find lead sources via Linkedin and other tools.
- Maintaining the CRM database system: Ensure the CRM system is updated with all interactions.
- Provide Customer Service: Be able to engage with customers at the mid/snr. Mgmt. level.
- Self-manage: Work with the sales process from ‘cold calling to ‘Closing’.
- Document Management: Set up proposals/NDA’s and pricing packages
Background of Ideal Candidate:
- The candidate will have a strong solution selling sales background.
- Excellent Oral and Communication skills – be able to communicate with and sell to middle and senior management decision makers in global multi-national organisations.
- Excellent interpersonal Skills
- Demonstrable problem solving capabilities
- Work with the agreed sales process from ‘cold calling to ‘Closing’
- Min 5 years experience working in B2B Sales role.
- Software sales experience and SaaS sales an advantage
- Also knowledge of languages and or previous experience in Translation (MT) would be a distinct advantage!
Personality of candidate:
- The person that would suit this role should be very dynamic and energetic and have strong motivation to achieve and exceed targets.
- They also have to have excellent listening skills and huge customer empathy
- They must exhibit a high level of professionalism in every aspect of the role
- They must be firmly committed as a team member.
This job is based in Dublin, Ireland. Please send a cover letter and CV to Brian Coyle (email@example.com), if you are interested in this position.
You can also apply directly from LinkedIn, by clicking the Apply Now button on the job post.