The KantanMT Team is growing! If you love marketing and are as enthusiastic about Machine Translation as we are – we want you! We are looking for a Content Developer to create MT related content that resonates with our community.
A KantanMT Content Developer is an extraordinary communicator who can lead complex business concepts into clear, concise and appealing content for a wide audience with different skill levels. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Writing and production of content, artwork and online assets in line with the company brand image and content strategy
- Proactively source interesting and engaging topics and information
- Keep abreast of industry trends, future developments and competitors
- Repurpose content to ensure it is appropriate in terms of SEO
- Manage social media channels on a day-to-day basis. Including identifying and executing new social opportunities
- Produce weekly performance reports to track and communicate performance against target KPI’s and identify opportunities to optimise content production
- Native English speaker
- 3rd level degree or qualification preferably in journalism, digital media communications or similar
- Competent using HTML5 and CSS
- Ability to work in a high performing and fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in using content management systems
- Expertise in email marketing systems including distribution and tracking of campaigns
- Proficiency in photo and video editing software
- Excellent editorial judgement and an ability to deal with sensitive content
- Superb attention to detail with the ability to effortlessly engage a variety of audiences
- Experience with social media management software and managing multiple social accounts
- Previous experience in a SaaS business a plus
Reports directly to the marketing team lead.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com and tell us why you are the right candidate for this job.