KantanISR technology enables KantanMT members to perform instant segment retraining using a pop-up editor. The technology is designed to permit the near-instantaneous submission of post-edited translations into a KantanMT engine so that KantanMT members can submit segments for retraining, hence bypassing the need to completely rebuild the engine.
KantanISR was developed with usability, efficiency and productivity in mind as members simply need to login to their KantanMT account, go to their main dashboard and submit new training segments using the KantanISR Editor. This adding of high quality training data to a KantanMT engine will improve the translation quality of that engine and reduce post-editing requirements.
- Login into your KantanMT account using your email and your password.
- You will be directed to the ‘My Client Profiles’ page. You will be in the ‘Client Profiles’section of the ‘My Client Profiles’ page. The last profile you were working on will be‘Active’.
- If you wish to use the ‘KantanISR’ with another profile other than the ‘Active’ profile. Click on the profile you wish to use the ‘KantanISR’ with, then click on the ‘Training Data’ tab.
- You will be directed to the ‘Training Data’ page. Now click on the ‘IRS’ tab.
- The ‘KantanISR’ wizard will now pop-up on your screen.
- Add the source language text in the ‘Source’ text editor fields. Add the corresponding target language text in the ‘Target’ text editor fields.
- Then click on the ‘Save’ button if your happy with your retraining data. If not click the‘Cancel’ button.
- When you click the save button a ‘KantanISR successful’ pop-up will appear on your screen, click the ‘OK’ button and you will be directed back to the ‘Training Data’ page.
Using KantanISR through KantanAPI
Please Note: The KantanAPI is only available to KantanMT members in the Enterprise Plan.
Members’ can also get the benefit of KantanISR through KantanAPI by using HTTP
GET requests. The API expects:
- A user authorisation token (‘API token’) which can be gotten by clicking on the ‘API’
- The name of the client profile you wish to use.
- A source segment and its target segment in the languages specified when profile was created.
To learn more about KantanISR or get help with KantanMT technologies, please contact us at email@example.com. Hear from the Development team on why KantanISR increases productivity and efficiency for KantanMT customers.