KantanTemplates™ gives members an intuitive and powerful way to customise, improve and deploy multiple KantanMT engines that share common training data-sets. It enables the usage of shared data-sets of bilingual and terminology training files across multiple KantanMT engines. It also provides an easier method to customise multiple Machine Translation engines and reporting tools to track progress.
How to create a KantanTemplate
- Login into your KantanMT account using your email and your password
- Click on the ‘KantanMT’ tab and select ‘My Templates’ from the dropdown menu.
- You will be directed to the ‘My Templates’ page. Click on the ‘Create’ button, the ‘Create New Template Wizard’ will now pop up on your screen.
- Give your KantanTemplate a name and click the ‘Next’ button.
- Select a ‘Source Language’ and a ‘Target language’ and click the ‘Next’ button.
- You will now be provided with a summary overview of your KantanTemplate, if you wish to make any changes to your KantanTemplate click on the ‘Previous’ button and make the changes.
- If you are happy with your KantanTemplate click on the ‘Create’ button.
- The ‘Create New Template Wizard’ will now automatically close and you will be directed back to the ‘My Templates’ page where you will be able to view your KantanTemplate.
Below is a short YouTube video that provides a step by step process on how to create KantanTemplates.
How to use a KantanTemplate
- Click on the ‘KantanMT’ tab and select ‘My Client Profiles’ from the dropdown menu.
- You will be directed to the ‘My Client Profiles’ page. You will be in the ‘Client Profiles’section of the ‘My Client Profiles’ page. The last profile you were working on will be‘Active’.
- If you wish to add a ‘Template’ to another profile other than the ‘Active’ profile. Click on the profile you wish to add the ‘Template’ to, then click on the ‘Templates’ tab.
- Click the ‘Add’ button. The ‘Add Template’ wizard will now pop up on your screen.
- Select the template you wish to use from the ‘Available Templates’ drop down list
- Once you have selected your ‘Template’ click the ‘Add Template’ button.
- The ‘Add Template’ wizard will now automatically close and you will be directed back to the ‘Templates’ page where you will be able to view and use your.
Quick Tip: You can only select a Template who’s ‘Source’ and ‘Target’ language is the same as the ‘Source’ and ‘Target’ language of the ‘Active Profile’ e.g. If the source and target language of your profile was English to French, you can only select a Template which has the source and target language of English to French or French to English.
Quick Tip: ‘My Templates’ from the drop down menu of the ‘KantanMT’ tab provides a view of ALL your KantanTemplates, while the ‘Templates’ tab on the ‘My Client Profiles’page provides a view of all KantanTemplates of the ‘ACTIVE PROFILE’ (i.e. the templates of the profile in use)
To learn more about KantanTemplates or get help with KantanMT technologies, please contact us at email@example.com. Hear from the Development team on why KantanTemplates allow members to quickly deploy KantanMT engines.